Ideal Nutrition “#IDEALVIBES SunFest Sweepstakes” CONTEST
1) NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. BUYING WILL NOT HELP YOU WIN. YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING WITHOUT MAKING A PURCHASE ARE THE SAME AS THE CHANCES OF SOMEONE WHO PURCHASES SOMETHING. IT IS ILLEGAL TO GIVE ANY ADVANTAGE TO BUYERS IN A SWEEPSTAKES. CURRENT INTERNET ACCESS AND A CURRENT VALID EMAIL ACCOUNT ARE NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE. WITH THE EXCEPTION OF RHODE ISLAND, THE SWEEPSTAKES IS OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA WHO ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD AT TIME OF ENTRY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2) CONTEST DESCRIPTION AND PERIOD: “#IDEALVIBES SunFest Sweepstakes”– CONTEST (the “Contest” and/or the “Sweepstakes”) starts April 11, 2022 at 3:00 PM EST and ends April 24, 2022 at 11:59 PM EST (the “Contest Period”). All entries submitted online must be received by 11:59:59 PM EST APRIL 24, 2022. All entries submitted by mail must be postmarked by APRIL 21, 2022, 11:59:59 PM EST, and received by APRIL 24, 2022 (“Contest Deadline”). During the Contest Period, participants will have the chance to complete an entry form. Completion of the entry form and submission of required contact information automatically enters participants into a random drawing to win two (2) Palm VIP tickets, two (2) tickets to Ideal Nutrition’s The Stand. Entry to the contest takes place on Ideal Nutrition’s website– https://idealnutritionnow.com/pages/sunfest-giveaway. Sponsor shall select two random Contest winners from the eligible entrants. Contest winners will be selected at random. All prizes are subject to compliance with these Official Rules. By entering this Contest, each entrant gives their express permission for Ideal Nutrition, LLC to contact him/her by telephone, email and/or postal mail for Contest purposes only. In addition, entrants will be given the ability to opt-in to receive future email, updates, offers and promotional materials from SunFest and Ideal Nutrition; however, eligibility to participate in the Contest is not dependent upon entrant’s consent to receive such emails and consenting to receive such emails does not impact entrant’s chances of winning. Only entrants who opt-in will receive such offers. If you would prefer not to receive future giveaway mailings from us, please write to: Ideal Nutrition, 250 South Australian Avenue, Suite 1204, West Palm Beach, FL 33401, Attention: Marketing-Social Media.
3) SPONSOR: This Sweepstakes is presented by Ideal Nutrition, 250 South Australian Avenue, Suite 1204, West Palm Beach, FL (“Sponsor”).
4) ELIGIBILITY: VOID OUTSIDE THE CONTINENTAL U.S., RHODE ISLAND AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. With the exception of Rhode Island, the Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the continental United States and the District of Columbia. To be eligible for the Sweepstakes, an individual must successfully enter the Sweepstakes, the process of entry being described below, and: (i) be at least eighteen (18) years or older on the date of entry submission; (i) be a legal U.S. resident; and (iii) not be an employee (full-time or part-time), an immediate family member or a member of the household of an employee of Sponsor, its parent company, subsidiaries or affiliates, its franchisees and their subsidiaries and affiliates, or of any of their advertising and promotion agencies or any other business entity engaged in operating the Sweepstakes or selecting the winners of the Sweepstakes. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, sibling, parents, children, grandparents, and grandchildren, whether as “in-laws”, or by current or past marriage(s), remarriage(s), adoption, co-habitation or other family extension, and any other persons residing at the same household whether or not related. Entries are limited to one (1) entry per person, household or email address. All entries not strictly meeting the criteria set forth in these Official Rules are disqualified. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final, binding and not disputable in all matters related to the Contest.
5) How to Enter: To enter, you must:  complete an entry form on on Ideal Nutrition’s website– https://idealnutritionnow.com/pages/sunfest-giveaway;  provide required contact information; and  HAVE YOUR ENTRY RECEIVED BY THE CONTEST DEADLINE (as defined above).
To enter by mail, legibly hand print your name, home telephone number and e-mail address and mail the entry postmarked by April 11, 2022, 11:59:59 PM EST to:
Attn: Marketing – SunFest Contest
250 South Australian Avenue, Suite 1204
West Palm Beach, FL 33401
ALL ENTRIES MUST BE RECEIVED BY THE CONTEST DEADLINE. Only one entry per person and/or email address, regardless of the method of entry. Multiple entries submitted by a single entrant are void. The use of script, macro, automated entry or similar devices or any other devices that subvert the entry process to participate is prohibited and all entries through such devices are void. Entrants must fully complete and submit all non-optional information requested to be eligible. All entries and any other submitted materials become the property of Sponsor and none will be returned. Sponsor is not responsible for transactions or entries that are lost (for any reason including computer, telephone, human or other error or omission), incomplete, inaccurate, interrupted, stolen, deleted, delayed, garbled, mutilated, damaged, illegible, late or misdirected or that are processed, reported undeliverable or transmitted incorrectly; or for printing, typographical or other errors appearing within these Official Rules, in any Sweepstakes-related advertisements or other materials; or for other errors or problems of any kind whether mechanical, technical, human, telephonic, network, electronic wireless or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors or problems which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prize, the inability to access any web site associated with this promotion or process any transaction thereon or for inaccurate transmissions or failure to receive entry information on account of technical problems, traffic congestions on the Internet or any combination thereof. Any such entries will be void.
If you participate by accessing the URL through a mobile device, based upon your cellular phone provider, standard data rates may apply. Please check with your cellular phone provider to determine if you will incur charges before participating in this Sweepstakes. To participate in the Sweepstakes you do not have to access the URL through a mobile device.
6) Prize/Odds/Taxes: Each of two (2) winners will be awarded a prize pack - two (2) Cove VIP tickets and two (2) tickets to Ideal Nutrition’s The Stand..
The Sweepstakes has two drawings. The first week’s drawing will award the above prizes to be used on Saturday, April 30, 2022. The second week’s drawing winner will be awarded the above prizes to be used on Sunday, May 1, 2022.
Each prize pack is valued at approximately $500. Winners must be able to receive their prize via direct shipment to their place of residence within the United States or by picking up at SunFest’s office located at 2465 Mercer Avenue, Suite 101, West Palm Beach, FL 33401. The prizes can be picked up between April 15 and April 22, 2022, Monday – Friday between the hours of 10am – 6pm.
Prize Details: The Prize (up to an approximate regular retail value of $500) includes two (2) Cove VIP tickets and two (2) tickets to Ideal Nutrition’s The Stand.
Odds of Winning Prize(s): Odds of winning are 1:1,000; however, the actual odds of winning depend upon the total number of eligible entries received.
Taxes: Prize winner will be solely responsible for any federal, state and local taxes, fees and/or surcharges taxes associated with the Prize.
Sponsor bears no responsibility if any event, element or detail of a Prize is canceled, postponed or becomes unavailable for any reason. Should any event, element or detail of a Prize become unavailable, the Sponsor shall have no obligation to the Prize winners.
General: Prizes are non-assignable and non-transferable. The Prizes have NO CASH VALUE and no cash alternative or prize substitutions will be allowed or awarded.
7) Winner Requirements: The winner will be required to provide proof that he/she is in compliance with the requirements for winning the Prize, and is a legal resident of his/her state of residency, that he/she has reached the age of majority in his/her state of residency on the date of submission, and that he/she has proof of identity. Sponsor will be the sole arbiter as to the sufficiency of said proof. Except for residents of Tennessee and where prohibited by law, the winner will be required to execute an affidavit of eligibility within the time specified by the Sponsor attesting that/he has met the eligibility requirements. Entry constitutes acceptance of these Official Rules. Failure to comply with any of the Official Rules or procedures set forth herein will result in forfeiture of prizes and an alternate winner may be selected.
8) Winner Selection/Notification: One winner will be selected on or about April 18, 2022 and the second winner will be selected on or about April 25, 2022. Sponsor will randomly draw two participants from among all eligible entries received to award the outlined prizes.
The Sponsor’s decisions are final and binding in all matters relating to this Contest.
The winners will be notified by Sponsor on or about April 18, 2022 or April 25, 2022 via phone, mail and/or email. Except for residents of Tennessee and where prohibited by law, the winners must sign and return to Sponsor an affidavit of eligibility within two (2) days of the date of the notification. If a winner is ineligible, fails to respond within the deadline, or if the prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. Each entrant agrees that Sponsor has the sole right, authority and discretion to determine the winner of the Sweepstakes and to resolve all matters or disputes arising from the Sweepstakes and that Sponsor’s determination is final and binding.
In the event of a dispute as to the identity of any online entrant based on an email address, entrant will be deemed to be the “authorized account holder” of the email address submitted at the time of entry provided he/she is eligible according to these Official Rules. “Authorized account holder” of the email address is defined as the natural person who is assigned to the email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., a business, educational institution, etc.) which is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. In the event a winning “Authorized account holder” is a joint account, a total of one (1) prize will be awarded in the names of the joint account holders. Proof (to Sponsor’s satisfaction) of being the authorized account holder may be required by Sponsor. If a winner is 18 or older, as required, but a minor under any state laws, winner’s parent or guardian must sign all required releases and consents. Sponsor reserves the right to modify prize award procedures.
9) Winner: To obtain the winner’s name, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the Sponsor at: Ideal Nutrition, 250 S. Australian Avenue, Suite 1204, West Palm Beach, Florida 33401, Attn: Marketing-SunFest Contest or via email at email@example.com.
10) Conditions of Entry:
- Execution of Affidavit of Eligibility by the Winner: Except for residents of Tennessee and where prohibited by law, by entering, each entrant agrees that, if selected as a winner, he/she will sign an affidavit of eligibility, in the form presented by Sponsor. By entering, entrants give their express permission to be contacted by Sponsor by mail, email and/or telephone relating strictly to the Sweepstakes.
- Disqualification: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant who fails or refuses to comply with these Official Rules, who enters or attempts to enter the Sweepstakes, in any manner, or through any means, other than as described in these Official Rules, or who disrupts or attempts to disrupt the Sweepstakes or circumvents any of these Official Rules.
- Taxes and Other Expenses: All liability for all federal, state, local and other taxes imposed on the prize and for any other expenses and costs described herein or not specifically described herein is the sole responsibility of the winner. By entering, each entrant agrees that, if selected as a winner, he/she will provide Sponsor and/or Sponsor with all information required for Sponsor to complete the appropriate tax forms and related documents (if any), including, without limitation, a W-9 form.
- Compliance with Laws: All federal and state and local laws and regulations apply.
- Termination: Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the Sweepstakes for any or no reason, at any time, prior to the entry deadline, or to modify, suspend or terminate the online portion of the Sweepstakes if infected with a computer virus or is otherwise technically impaired.
- Applicable Law: All entrants agree that the law of the state of Florida, the state of Sponsor’s corporate office, shall apply exclusively to the Sweepstakes and that any dispute with respect to the Sweepstakes shall be resolved in either federal or state courts located in Palm Beach County, Florida.
11) Publicity: By entering the Sweepstakes, each entrant has the option to grant permission to Sponsor and its agents, designees, and licensees, without further compensation, to the use of the entrant’s name, voice, photograph/likeness and any other information provided in entrant’s entry for advertising and promotional purposes, worldwide and in perpetuity, in any and all forms of media, now known or hereafter devised (including and without limitation, the Internet), except where prohibited by law. Upon request and after selection of winners, each winner will be asked to provide Sponsor consent to such in writing. The winners do not have to provide such consent and Sponsor will not and cannot disqualify a winner if that winner withholds the requested consent.
12) Governing Law/Jurisdiction: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules or the rights and obligations of entrants, sponsor, and promotion entities in connection with the Sweepstakes shall be governed and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of Florida without giving effect to any choice of law of conflict of law Official Rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other state’s laws.
ABBREVIATED RULES: NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. You have not yet won. With the exception of Rhode Island, the sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the Continental United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years old or older. Entries must be received between 12:00:00 AM EST April 11, 2022, and 11:59:59 PM EST April 24, 2022. To enter, complete an entry form and submit the required contact info. To enter by mail, legibly hand print your name, home telephone number and e-mail address and mail the entry postmarked by 11:59:59 PM EST, April 21, 2022, to: Ideal Nutrition, 250 S. Australian Avenue, Suite 1204, West Palm Beach, Florida 33401, Attn: Marketing-SunFest Contest. Each of two (2) winners will be awarded two (2) Cove VIP tickets and two (2) tickets to Ideal Nutrition’s The Stand. (up to an approximate regular retail value of $500). Estimated odds 1:1,000 of winning depend upon the total number of eligible entries received during the entry period. Subject to Official Rules available at https://idealnutritionnow.com/pages/terms-conditions. To obtain the winner’s name, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Ideal Nutrition, 250 S. Australian Avenue, Suite 1204, West Palm Beach, Florida 33401, Attn: Marketing-SunFest Contest or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please go to https://idealnutritionnow.com/pages/terms-conditions for the complete official rules.